- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
This pattern is lovely! Very easy to make and memorize, with a very simple 4 row repeat, this beginner friendly afghan pattern is really beautiful. Ocean Tranquility Afghan, designed by Anastacia Zittel is written in three different sizes and it can be easily resized. The lacy texture looks great when worked in one or more colors, and is perfect to use up any yarn stash you have at home.
Materials: 7, (14, 28) ounces Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 7 ounces of 100% acrylic yarn, or any worsted weight yarn & a size G / 4.5 mm crochet hook
Gauge: 10 dc = 3”. Gauge does not matter, make a fabric that you like
Measurements: 18” by 21” (pet shelter or small baby blanket), 36” by 36” (small lapghan),60” by 60” (regular sized throw)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Anastacia Knits Designs
Thanks to Anastacia Zittel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.