- [Free Pattern] Did You See These Flip Flop Makeovers?
- 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern For A Fun Birthday Or Christmas-Themed Blanket
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- [Free Pattern] This Peppermint Pinwheel Doily Will Make Your Christmas Decor Look Epic
It really does take an hour! The One Hour Scarf by Sharon Maher is a quick and easy gift that it’s not girly so guys can wear it too! Use mixed fibers and weights for some really cute combos. Super fast and super easy, this scarf is also a perfect project for beginners. Make several for Christmas gifts; it’s practical, warm and great to look at.
so quick and so easy… well under an hour to complete (including the wrapping)
scarf measures 145cm in length and is 12cm wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
Thanks to Sharon Maher for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.