- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Free Pattern] How to Crochet The Perfect Rose
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful But Simple Granny Baby Blanket Pattern
- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
It really does take an hour! The One Hour Scarf by Sharon Maher is a quick and easy gift that it’s not girly so guys can wear it too! Use mixed fibers and weights for some really cute combos. Super fast and super easy, this scarf is also a perfect project for beginners. Make several for Christmas gifts; it’s practical, warm and great to look at.
so quick and so easy… well under an hour to complete (including the wrapping)
scarf measures 145cm in length and is 12cm wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
Thanks to Sharon Maher for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.