- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunning Big Fat Lampshade
- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
It really does take an hour! The One Hour Scarf by Sharon Maher is a quick and easy gift that it’s not girly so guys can wear it too! Use mixed fibers and weights for some really cute combos. Super fast and super easy, this scarf is also a perfect project for beginners. Make several for Christmas gifts; it’s practical, warm and great to look at.
so quick and so easy… well under an hour to complete (including the wrapping)
scarf measures 145cm in length and is 12cm wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
Thanks to Sharon Maher for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.