- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Southwestern Style Crochet Serape Lovey
This granny blanket looks so happy and so pretty. It’s made of 64 granny squares (8 squares x 8 squares) and believe it or not, no two squares are the same! The Granny Variation Blanket by Marianna Mel is a true stash-busting project and is so clever made using only the traditional Granny Square of five rounds but with a little modification. You can read about it on Marianna’s site. Thanks to Marianna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you’re a more experienced crocheter you know how to make the traditional granny square, but just in case you’re a beginner or need to refresh your crocheting knowledge, I found a video tutorial for you. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch the video.
Image source: Marianna