- [Free Pattern] Cute Date Night Purse For A Fun Evening Out
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] These Super-Cute Little Longies Work And Fit Fantastically
- Simple And Cute Be Witchy Crochet Wall Hanging To Add To Your Room [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
This lace join ads charm and prettiness to any blanket. The Celtic Lace Join technique, courtesy of BabyLove Brand is super easy when you get the hang of it and probably one of the most beautiful square joining methods you’ll ever come around. Gracefully illustrated with step-by-step pictures, this lace join is sure to add a beautiful accent to any motif you use in your blanket.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.