- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Crochet Mandala
What are you going to use this cutie for? A keychain, maybe? The center of a special granny square or, maybe, a cute detail in a beautiful crochet cushion? I let you decide! The point is, this little Celtic Triangle pattern by HappyBerry Crochet can be used for so many things.
And what’s also beautiful is that it can be made using scrap yarn. Sometimes the little things can make the biggest difference so use your imagination and have fun with these Celtic Triangles! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.