- This Adorable Basket Is Perfect for Easter Candy
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- Amazing Mosaic Tiles Blanket
- This Cute Pineapple Blanket Crochet Pattern Is Perfect To Create Spectacular Gifts
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
What are you going to use this cutie for? A keychain, maybe? The center of a special granny square or, maybe, a cute detail in a beautiful crochet cushion? I let you decide! The point is, this little Celtic Triangle pattern by HappyBerry Crochet can be used for so many things.
And what’s also beautiful is that it can be made using scrap yarn. Sometimes the little things can make the biggest difference so use your imagination and have fun with these Celtic Triangles! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.