- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
What are you going to use this cutie for? A keychain, maybe? The center of a special granny square or, maybe, a cute detail in a beautiful crochet cushion? I let you decide! The point is, this little Celtic Triangle pattern by HappyBerry Crochet can be used for so many things.
And what’s also beautiful is that it can be made using scrap yarn. Sometimes the little things can make the biggest difference so use your imagination and have fun with these Celtic Triangles! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.