- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Crochet Baby Bear Makes Everyone’s Face Light Up
- How To Crochet A Beautiful Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Prince Protea Crochet Square May As Well Become Your New Favorite
- [Free Pattern] These Fat Cats Are Just Purr-fect!
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
This cute elephant lovie pattern is made of 5 parts and each one of them is beautiful and entertaining. The elephant head with those large ears and the cute tiny amigurumi hat is a cute and tiny little animal toy inspired by Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Edward: Circus Elephant Lovie by Dedri Uys is a quick and fun project which looks pretty impressive once put together.
Double knit yarn (light worsted weight/#3) in grey (70 yards)
Double knit yarn (light worsted weight/#3) in red, cream, light blue and yellow (a few yards each)
4 mm (US G/6 UK 8) crochet hook for everything but the lovie
5.5 mm (US I/9 UK 5) crochet hook for the lovie
Scrap yarn to use as a running stitch marker
Tiny amount of stuffing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.