- 15 Gorgeous Free Crochet Mandala Patterns
- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- [Free Pattern] 100% Fat Free Donut Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
This cute elephant lovie pattern is made of 5 parts and each one of them is beautiful and entertaining. The elephant head with those large ears and the cute tiny amigurumi hat is a cute and tiny little animal toy inspired by Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Edward: Circus Elephant Lovie by Dedri Uys is a quick and fun project which looks pretty impressive once put together.
Double knit yarn (light worsted weight/#3) in grey (70 yards)
Double knit yarn (light worsted weight/#3) in red, cream, light blue and yellow (a few yards each)
4 mm (US G/6 UK 8) crochet hook for everything but the lovie
5.5 mm (US I/9 UK 5) crochet hook for the lovie
Scrap yarn to use as a running stitch marker
Tiny amount of stuffing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.