- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
Such a unique pattern with a lovely look and a great texture! The back and forth, crossed post stitches of this square create such a lovely effect! Criss Cross Applesauce square by Pia Thadani is a beautiful 12 ” square with lots of crossovers in the center square which add texture and density to this crochet block. The pattern requires a few several advanced crochet techniques but it comes with great resources for the more difficult parts.
Worsted weight yarn: 150 yds total
Size I / 9 (5.5 mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge
5 locking stitch markers or pieces of scrap yarn
Yarn or tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitches ‘n’ Scraps
Thanks to Pia Thadani for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.