- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
Such a unique pattern with a lovely look and a great texture! The back and forth, crossed post stitches of this square create such a lovely effect! Criss Cross Applesauce square by Pia Thadani is a beautiful 12 ” square with lots of crossovers in the center square which add texture and density to this crochet block. The pattern requires a few several advanced crochet techniques but it comes with great resources for the more difficult parts.
Worsted weight yarn: 150 yds total
Size I / 9 (5.5 mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge
5 locking stitch markers or pieces of scrap yarn
Yarn or tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitches ‘n’ Scraps
Thanks to Pia Thadani for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.