- [Free Pattern] Adorable Feather And Fan Baby Blanket
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- Ocean Waves Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern [Video Tutorial]
Such a unique pattern with a lovely look and a great texture! The back and forth, crossed post stitches of this square create such a lovely effect! Criss Cross Applesauce square by Pia Thadani is a beautiful 12 ” square with lots of crossovers in the center square which add texture and density to this crochet block. The pattern requires a few several advanced crochet techniques but it comes with great resources for the more difficult parts.
Worsted weight yarn: 150 yds total
Size I / 9 (5.5 mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge
5 locking stitch markers or pieces of scrap yarn
Yarn or tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitches ‘n’ Scraps
Thanks to Pia Thadani for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.