- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Weighted Blanket To Help With Insomnia, Anxiety And Many Other Issues!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
This absolutely beautiful square with such a stunning result is written for 3 colours of yarn, but is suitable for projects using more or fewer colours. The central flower is really beautiful and seems like the pattern’s symmetry is just flowing from the central 3D flower.
The pattern seems to flow so beautifully and well. Mattie’s Flower by Stacey LW Lee provides lots of interest, which keeps you hooked enough. There are enough stitch changes per round to make it interesting and yet some repeats that made it easy to remember.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stacey LW Lee
Thanks to Stacey LW Lee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.