- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Daisy Afghan Is Absolutely Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Southwestern Style Crochet Serape Lovey
- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- This Crochet Flower Square Blanket Is So Beautiful!
This cute crochet hook case is so adorable and fun to make! Hook Monster – Crochet Hook Case by Penelope Privett is the perfect way to use your scrap yarn to create something that’s useful and fun and looks absolutely great! This little guy is quick to make and will make you chuckle every time you look at it. Super easy and quick this hook monster pattern is perfect to fit your hooks!
PS. Make sure you check the Hook Monster photo tutorial too!
I just used some old yarn I had lying around from years ago. I bought it at a cheap shop (Crazy Clarks) and no longer have the ball bands. It feels like cotton and is about sport weight. You could use just about any yarn you have lying around.
To achieve nice, tight stitches (if they’re too open, your smaller hooks may fall out) I used a 2mm hook.
Thanks to Penelope Privett for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.