- [Free Pattern] Amazing Square With Stunning Effect!
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
What better key cover for your keys than a little crochet house! This House Key Cosy by Nathalie Nuisement with a wonderful design is so cute and has the perfect size to fit your keys. The pattern is functional too as it fits great in a pocket or in a purse. This lovely pattern is written in both French and English.
Suggested yarn: DMC Creative World Natura Just Cotton
Yarn weight: Any gauge – designed for any gauge ?
Hook size: 2.5 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Little Cute Amis
Thanks to Nathalie Nuisement for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.