- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- Easy Mobius Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Mindless 2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Yarn
What better key cover for your keys than a little crochet house! This House Key Cosy by Nathalie Nuisement with a wonderful design is so cute and has the perfect size to fit your keys. The pattern is functional too as it fits great in a pocket or in a purse. This lovely pattern is written in both French and English.
Suggested yarn: DMC Creative World Natura Just Cotton
Yarn weight: Any gauge – designed for any gauge ?
Hook size: 2.5 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Little Cute Amis
Thanks to Nathalie Nuisement for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.