- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- [Free Pattern Today Only] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
What better key cover for your keys than a little crochet house! This House Key Cosy by Nathalie Nuisement with a wonderful design is so cute and has the perfect size to fit your keys. The pattern is functional too as it fits great in a pocket or in a purse. This lovely pattern is written in both French and English.
Suggested yarn: DMC Creative World Natura Just Cotton
Yarn weight: Any gauge – designed for any gauge ?
Hook size: 2.5 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Little Cute Amis
Thanks to Nathalie Nuisement for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.