- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Diamond Granny Square Pattern To Decorate Your Space
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- [Free Pattern] Outstanding Lacy Flower Granny Square
- Fabulous Boho Granny Square Coat
- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
This is a very beautiful dishcloth and a pattern that requires intermediate beginner crochet skills. Named after her maternal grandmother, Alwine’s Dishcloth by Melinda Miller is made using the Crochet Cable Stitch. This stitch creates a rather dense texture which is very pretty and interesting as well, works up fast and is easy to make different sizes. If you are a visual learner and want to learn how to make this stitch, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.
1 oz. Worsted weight cotton
Crochet hook size H/5.0mm
8” square after blocking
Image source: Melinda Miller
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.