- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
- [Photo Tutorial] You Can Use This Great Idea For Lots Of Your Little Crochet Bits ( Best Stars Ever!)
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
I adore these cats! The detailed expressions on their faces are priceless!! These Three Fat Cats pattern by Sarah Lyons is a lovely set made of three patterns: Daddy Cat, Mummy Cat and Junior Kitty. All of them adorable and funny! This pattern is great for gifts!
The Daddy cat pattern with DK yarn and 2.5mm hook will produce a rotund feline approx 10cm tall (depending on yarn & hook combo). I’ve included a pattern for the slightly smaller Mummy Cat and Junior cat.
Image source: Sarah Lyons
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.