- [Free Pattern] This Sensational Crochet Shawl Pattern Is The Perfect Gift For Mother’s Day
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
I adore these cats! The detailed expressions on their faces are priceless!! These Three Fat Cats pattern by Sarah Lyons is a lovely set made of three patterns: Daddy Cat, Mummy Cat and Junior Kitty. All of them adorable and funny! This pattern is great for gifts!
The Daddy cat pattern with DK yarn and 2.5mm hook will produce a rotund feline approx 10cm tall (depending on yarn & hook combo). I’ve included a pattern for the slightly smaller Mummy Cat and Junior cat.
Image source: Sarah Lyons
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.