- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
This is a very beautiful dishcloth and a pattern that requires intermediate beginner crochet skills. Named after her maternal grandmother, Alwine’s Dishcloth by Melinda Miller is made using the Crochet Cable Stitch. This stitch creates a rather dense texture which is very pretty and interesting as well, works up fast and is easy to make different sizes. If you are a visual learner and want to learn how to make this stitch, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.
1 oz. Worsted weight cotton
Crochet hook size H/5.0mm
8” square after blocking
Image source: Melinda Miller
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.