- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- Eeyore Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern. Thanks for noticin’ me!
- Make Christmas Super Special With These Fast And Fun Crochet Dolls Stocking Fillers And Toys
This is a very beautiful dishcloth and a pattern that requires intermediate beginner crochet skills. Named after her maternal grandmother, Alwine’s Dishcloth by Melinda Miller is made using the Crochet Cable Stitch. This stitch creates a rather dense texture which is very pretty and interesting as well, works up fast and is easy to make different sizes. If you are a visual learner and want to learn how to make this stitch, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.
1 oz. Worsted weight cotton
Crochet hook size H/5.0mm
8” square after blocking
Image source: Melinda Miller
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.