- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- Quick And Easy Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- Quick And Easy Crochet Light Heart Dishcloth
- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
There are so many things to like about this pattern. Sundial by Maria Summers is quick and relatively simple without being boring. It is a fun pattern to stitch with a great visual appeal. This 9” square pattern has so many possibilities for colors.
Square Heavy Worsted Weight Yarn in 3 colors
Shown in Vanna’s Choice, Raspberry, Aqua, and Pink
Hook – 5.5 mm (US I)
Stitches: slip stitch (sl st), chain (ch), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), half treble crochet (htr), treble crochet (trc)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Maria Summers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.