- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
There are so many things to like about this pattern. Sundial by Maria Summers is quick and relatively simple without being boring. It is a fun pattern to stitch with a great visual appeal. This 9” square pattern has so many possibilities for colors.
Square Heavy Worsted Weight Yarn in 3 colors
Shown in Vanna’s Choice, Raspberry, Aqua, and Pink
Hook – 5.5 mm (US I)
Stitches: slip stitch (sl st), chain (ch), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), half treble crochet (htr), treble crochet (trc)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Maria Summers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.