- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Farmers Market Tote Bag With A Dash Of Style
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
There are so many things to like about this pattern. Sundial by Maria Summers is quick and relatively simple without being boring. It is a fun pattern to stitch with a great visual appeal. This 9” square pattern has so many possibilities for colors.
Square Heavy Worsted Weight Yarn in 3 colors
Shown in Vanna’s Choice, Raspberry, Aqua, and Pink
Hook – 5.5 mm (US I)
Stitches: slip stitch (sl st), chain (ch), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), half treble crochet (htr), treble crochet (trc)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Maria Summers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.