- Crochet Water Balloons For Summer Fun
- Warm And Stylish Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Crochet Patterns For Beginners
With a very interesting design, this dishcloth is sure to stand out from the crowd. Sailor’s knots have always been an inspiration for many artists. Even in crochet, there are many accessories inspired by the beauty and intriguement of this knot. The Sailor’s Knot Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream will help you bring in the kitchen the mystery and the magic of the nautical knots. Who knows, maybe even a bit of the mythology talks, if you’re so inclined.
Lily® Sugar’n Cream® (2.5 oz/70.9 g ; 120 yds/109 m)
Soft Ecru (01004) 1 ball
Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 9” [23 cm] square.
13 sc and 14 rows = 4” [10 cm]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.