- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
- Simple Granny Square [Free Crochet Patterns]
- Fabulous Triangle Lap Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With An Amazing Design
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
Update : this pattern cannot be found online anymore. 🙁
If you follow the indicated materials this cute baby doll is almost 10” tall with a head circumference of 16”-17”. This crochet baby doll’s name is “Big Head Baby Doll” and the pattern kindly shared by Jenn Dysart. So many little girls will absolutely love this cutie pie who happens to be one of the most adorable little dolls I’ve ever seen as a crochet pattern!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.