- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- This Thick And Quick Pumpkin Headband Is Easy To Work Up
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- Beautiful Crochet Square Made Working In The Rounds
Update : this pattern cannot be found online anymore. 🙁
If you follow the indicated materials this cute baby doll is almost 10” tall with a head circumference of 16”-17”. This crochet baby doll’s name is “Big Head Baby Doll” and the pattern kindly shared by Jenn Dysart. So many little girls will absolutely love this cutie pie who happens to be one of the most adorable little dolls I’ve ever seen as a crochet pattern!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.