- Stunning Crochet Bag Design That Matches Your Style
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
We all like quick and easy patterns, the more blankets we can make in a shorter time, the better! The satisfaction when a blanket is done and ready to be gifted to a dear one, to a charity or simply used by ourselves, is truly rewarding on itself alone.
This Fleece Blanket Lace Edging Pattern by Noelle Stiles is a brilliant way to put together really quick and easy a beautiful warm blanket using fleece fabric combined with classy crochet edging.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Video Directions for the Queen’s Lace Edging…