- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Newborn Baby Hats
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
We all like quick and easy patterns, the more blankets we can make in a shorter time, the better! The satisfaction when a blanket is done and ready to be gifted to a dear one, to a charity or simply used by ourselves, is truly rewarding on itself alone.
This Fleece Blanket Lace Edging Pattern by Noelle Stiles is a brilliant way to put together really quick and easy a beautiful warm blanket using fleece fabric combined with classy crochet edging.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Video Directions for the Queen’s Lace Edging…