- [Free Pattern] How Well Do You Remember Chip & Dale?
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Gorgeous Reversible Five Sided Dishcloth
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
These crocheted mini Christmas stockings are adorable. Fast and easy, also a great gift idea. This Little Christmas Socks pattern by Sucrette is quick and simple and it’s just big enough to pop a little chocolate in. Such a fabulous way to decorate a tree! This Christmas Socks pattern is also a great stash buster.
I’m gonna explain it to you with pics Don’t worry it is very easy
So? Are you ready? Did you prepare some yarn and a crochet hook? Let’s maaaaaake it ! yahooooooooo!
I suggest that you make a sock with a single color to try out the pattern first and then you can make your own multi colorful one
Thanks to Sucrette for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.