- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- Baby Yoda Free Crochet Pattern- So Cute, Look At The Wee Face!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
Here is fun way to jazz up plush blankets and practice new stitches. This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me is a lovely idea to create super cute gifts for your babies using plus blankets. If you find this blanket too girly, Sarah has on her site many other lovey blankets great for boys too.
Lovey blankets are among the most practical and hottest gifts you can give to a little lovely one. Plus, such a great buddy to cuddle with. Those heart wings are absolutely adorable.
– Heart Fleece Fabric (about 2 ft x 2ft)
– Rotary Cutter and Skip Stitch Blade
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.