- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Crochet Baby Bear Makes Everyone’s Face Light Up
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
Here is fun way to jazz up plush blankets and practice new stitches. This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me is a lovely idea to create super cute gifts for your babies using plus blankets. If you find this blanket too girly, Sarah has on her site many other lovey blankets great for boys too.
Lovey blankets are among the most practical and hottest gifts you can give to a little lovely one. Plus, such a great buddy to cuddle with. Those heart wings are absolutely adorable.
– Heart Fleece Fabric (about 2 ft x 2ft)
– Rotary Cutter and Skip Stitch Blade
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.