- Funny And Clever Halloween Doily [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Newborn Bunny Hat And Diaper Cover Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
This adorable crochet octopus is so much fun to make and a hit with pretty much anybody: kids and adults! Mini Amigurumi Octopus by Sarah Hearn is about 2 inches wide by about 2 inches tall although it will be tiny in lace weight. These super cuties crochet up really quickly and are super addictive. Using up odds and ends from your stash is also an option for this awesome pattern.
Mini Amigurumi Octopus Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: EssHaych
Thanks to Sarah Hearn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.