- 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern For A Fun Birthday Or Christmas-Themed Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
This adorable crochet octopus is so much fun to make and a hit with pretty much anybody: kids and adults! Mini Amigurumi Octopus by Sarah Hearn is about 2 inches wide by about 2 inches tall although it will be tiny in lace weight. These super cuties crochet up really quickly and are super addictive. Using up odds and ends from your stash is also an option for this awesome pattern.
Mini Amigurumi Octopus Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: EssHaych
Thanks to Sarah Hearn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.