- Adorable Starlight Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
Stylish baby clothes are just awesome, and this little baby sweater is just adorable! A quick and easy project, this Bombay Love pattern by Rima Aranha makes a little jacket that’s perfect for summer months. A wonderful baby shower gift, this adorable little sweater is super easy to personalize, to add a sweet lacy border and some simple button loops to make it unique.
1 skein of worsted weight yarn; a little bit of worsted weight yarn in
contrasting color for edging (I used Vanna’s Choice Solids)
* size 5.5 crochet hook (fits newborn – three months)
* US 2 DPNs
* two buttons and one yarn needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rima Aranha
Thanks to Rima Aranha for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.