- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Free Pattern] Very Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Dress
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
Stylish baby clothes are just awesome, and this little baby sweater is just adorable! A quick and easy project, this Bombay Love pattern by Rima Aranha makes a little jacket that’s perfect for summer months. A wonderful baby shower gift, this adorable little sweater is super easy to personalize, to add a sweet lacy border and some simple button loops to make it unique.
1 skein of worsted weight yarn; a little bit of worsted weight yarn in
contrasting color for edging (I used Vanna’s Choice Solids)
* size 5.5 crochet hook (fits newborn – three months)
* US 2 DPNs
* two buttons and one yarn needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rima Aranha
Thanks to Rima Aranha for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.