- [Free Pattern] Really Cute One Skein Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- Adorable Crocheted Little Turtle Keychain- Aldi Quarter Keeper Free Pattern
Inspiring and addictive, this blanket can be done in using all the shades of a colourway, working through the rainbow, the way you see it and perceive it.
So simple and stunning, the Bear’s Rainbow Blanket by Purl Soho has won the hearts of many and made it to many’s “must make one day” lists.
Pretty quick to make, this pattern will allow your love for crochet and creation to emerge with every single stitch. Pick your colors to match a nursery or pick your colors to match your mood. Is that simple!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Purl Bee
Thanks to Purl Soho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.