- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Beautiful Crocheted Daisy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
I adore these cats! The detailed expressions on their faces are priceless!! These Three Fat Cats pattern by Sarah Lyons is a lovely set made of three patterns: Daddy Cat, Mummy Cat and Junior Kitty. All of them adorable and funny! This pattern is great for gifts!
The Daddy cat pattern with DK yarn and 2.5mm hook will produce a rotund feline approx 10cm tall (depending on yarn & hook combo). I’ve included a pattern for the slightly smaller Mummy Cat and Junior cat.
Image source: Sarah Lyons
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.