- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest Baby Ball Square Out There
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket For Beginners
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square To Bring Spring Fever Into Your Decor
These snowflakes are quick to make. The Snowflake Garland by Mary Jane Protus measures 48″ long x 3¼” wide. It’s very nice and simple to make. This is a fun take-along project. The snowflakes can be used individual as well. They make beautiful tags for Christmas gifts or beautiful ornaments on your Christmas tree. Super easy and totally fun pattern to work!
I found the snowflakes in the picture below on Lucy’s Attic 24. They are a variation of the pattern above. You can get the pattern, with the modifications on Lucy’s blog.
These crocheted Snowflakes are super-easy to make, and super-addictive. They are worked up in three quick rounds, and you can vary the size of them depending on which hook size you choose. In the above photo, I used a DK weight pure wool yarn with four different hook sizes (2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm). The smallest star-like flakes you can see on the bottom row were made by only working the first two rounds of the pattern. (Source)
Image source: Lucy
Thanks to Mary Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.