- This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Grandma Tree Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Elegant Square With Spectacular Eye Catching Design
Quick and easy to make, these shoes will make your baby look like a princess. You can plan a complete baby outfit around these cute lovely newborn shoes. With an adorable flower button detail and a cute design, Dainty Mary Janes shoes by Hayley Missingham, are very easy to customize, in several ways.
The pattern is very easy for beginners and if you’ve never crocheted a pair of baby booties in your life, this pattern is a good one to try.
5 hdc = 1 inch
Finished Size (without stretching)
4.5mm crochet hook
4ply Baby Yarn (I used Bella Yummy)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayleys Little Things
Thanks to Hayley Missingham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.