- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Butterfly Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
Quick and easy to make, these shoes will make your baby look like a princess. You can plan a complete baby outfit around these cute lovely newborn shoes. With an adorable flower button detail and a cute design, Dainty Mary Janes shoes by Hayley Missingham, are very easy to customize, in several ways.
The pattern is very easy for beginners and if you’ve never crocheted a pair of baby booties in your life, this pattern is a good one to try.
5 hdc = 1 inch
Finished Size (without stretching)
4.5mm crochet hook
4ply Baby Yarn (I used Bella Yummy)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayleys Little Things
Thanks to Hayley Missingham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.