- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
- Lovely Texture-Rich Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
The simplicity of this lovely blanket will allow you to crochet faster without giving up beauty! What a great concept! Easy and fast to crochet, the Easy Baby Blanket by Lisa Collins is easy to adjust to any width you like. The lovely texture is created with really simple, basic stitches. This adorable pattern is perfectly good for beginners (great and easy practice of the basic stitches) and simple, quick and effective for the more experienced crocheters.
I used a G hook and one 6-ounce skein of sport-weight Red Heart Soft Baby in Bunny Print. I made mine about 19″ x 23″ to fit a car seat or baby carrier.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lisa Lately
Thanks to Lisa Collins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.