- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Cosy Mitts For A Cold Winter Day
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
This lovely crochet flower dishcloth will only take you about 30 minutes. Perfect for last minute gifts and to use your stash, Pretty Petals Dishcloth by Julee Fort you’ll fall in love with. It’s easy, fast and effective and looks great and decorative in any color combination. Roses are red, violets are blue and you flower dishcloth’s color is totally up to you! 😉
Finished size: 9” Across
2 ounces of worsted weight cotton yarn
Size H hook
Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Julee Fort
Thanks to Julee Fort for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.