- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- Stunning Doily Dream Catcher Wall Hanging Is A Great Way To Have Your Home Reflect Your Personality And Taste
- Classy Short Sleeve Sweater For Women
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
Love the extra soft and warm in a blanket? Check out this pattern! Designed by Shauna of Twisted Fibers Design, this pattern is simply called: Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. The finished size of this blanket is 30×32. Super fast and easy to crochet, this blanket made using only single crochet, is also really warm and soft. The trick is: you need to follow the recommended materials. Not a bad trick, right?
Soft And Warm Throw Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Twisted Fibers Design
Thanks to Shauna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.