- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
This lovely baby hat with flower may just become your new “go-to” pattern for all the new little girls that are coming your way! If you’re new to crochet this crochet baby cloche could be a good place to start. Best Baby Cloche by Anneliese very easy, beginner friendly pattern and one of the cutest I’ve seen yet! This super quick pattern is written for three sizes: 0-3, 3-6, and 6-12 months.
• 1 skein Lily Sugar’n Cream 100% cotton yarn (or another worsted weight cotton/blend yarn)
• Size H crochet hook
• Yarn needle for finishing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Aesthetic Nest
Thanks to Anneliese for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.