- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
This lovely baby hat with flower may just become your new “go-to” pattern for all the new little girls that are coming your way! If you’re new to crochet this crochet baby cloche could be a good place to start. Best Baby Cloche by Anneliese very easy, beginner friendly pattern and one of the cutest I’ve seen yet! This super quick pattern is written for three sizes: 0-3, 3-6, and 6-12 months.
• 1 skein Lily Sugar’n Cream 100% cotton yarn (or another worsted weight cotton/blend yarn)
• Size H crochet hook
• Yarn needle for finishing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Aesthetic Nest
Thanks to Anneliese for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.