- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy, Super-Fun! This Loopy Love Blanket Pattern Is Fascinating!
- Crochet Basics For Beginners: How To Read A Crochet Pattern
- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
This is a really simple pattern that looks beautiful and is perfect for a last minute gift. Who doesn’t like a pattern tat’s quick and easy and so rewarding plus you get to use up your scraps! The Weekend Baby Blanket by Chase Clark is a crocheted cotton color-blocked baby blankie which is super quick and easy yet so trendy! The pattern uses pretty basic stitches and is easy enough for a beginner.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page