- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Little Pastel Pink Baby Blanket
The Weekend Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Finished dimensions: Approx. 30 x 42 inches.Gauge: 3 stitches and 2 rows per square inch.
6 coordinating colors of worsted weight yarn. Each stripe takes approx. 60g of standard cotton yarn.
US Size N (10.5 mm) crochet hook.
Yarn needle or small hook for finishing.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oh the Cuteness!
Thanks to Chase Clark for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.