- Cute Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Angel Winged Shaped Diamonds Shawl
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
This pattern with a lacy and so symmetrical look is super quick to do. The little holes in the pattern create such a beautiful design and a very delicate texture. Made using three colors, Nine-Patch Baby Blanket by A. M. Hook can be worked in squares or in strips. Each patch is made individually and they are all sew together in the end, or you can use the join-as-you-go method if it feels more convenient.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.