- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
This pattern with a lacy and so symmetrical look is super quick to do. The little holes in the pattern create such a beautiful design and a very delicate texture. Made using three colors, Nine-Patch Baby Blanket by A. M. Hook can be worked in squares or in strips. Each patch is made individually and they are all sew together in the end, or you can use the join-as-you-go method if it feels more convenient.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.