- Fantastic One Step Beyond Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
I remember how much fun this fishing game is! One of the best games for kids in preschool! The fish look so fun and colorful and with a pond you can carry who could ask for more? Who would have thought that it can be found even in a crochet form! It’s unbelievable amazing how great this crochet pattern looks! This Rainbow Fishing Game by Nichole Cupp is such a great idea for the games!
This is a super fun and delightful fishing game that can be used in a preschool setting or just as a fun game for kids!
The set of 6 fish (of course, you can make more) can be used to teach:
- Hand-eye co-ordination
I tested this game out with my 4 year old and he had a lot of fun. I turned different colored cards face down on the floor and had him pick one, then he had to fish for that color of fish. He had fun doing both activities. At his age, he knows better than to put non-food items in his mouth. But, as with any toy with magnets, always use caution!
My Sunday school kids had a lot of fun with this game, too, even the 5th and 6th graders wanted to have a turn at catching fish.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Niccupp Crochet
Thanks to Nichole Cupp for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.