- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
I remember how much fun this fishing game is! One of the best games for kids in preschool! The fish look so fun and colorful and with a pond you can carry who could ask for more? Who would have thought that it can be found even in a crochet form! It’s unbelievable amazing how great this crochet pattern looks! This Rainbow Fishing Game by Nichole Cupp is such a great idea for the games!
This is a super fun and delightful fishing game that can be used in a preschool setting or just as a fun game for kids!
The set of 6 fish (of course, you can make more) can be used to teach:
- Hand-eye co-ordination
I tested this game out with my 4 year old and he had a lot of fun. I turned different colored cards face down on the floor and had him pick one, then he had to fish for that color of fish. He had fun doing both activities. At his age, he knows better than to put non-food items in his mouth. But, as with any toy with magnets, always use caution!
My Sunday school kids had a lot of fun with this game, too, even the 5th and 6th graders wanted to have a turn at catching fish.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Niccupp Crochet
Thanks to Nichole Cupp for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.