- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Comfortable Cowl To Save You From The Windburn And Cold
- [Free Pattern] These Colorful Sheep Crochet Appliques Are Beyond Cute And So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
This bag is super cute! Granny’s Valentine Bag by Ana Clerc ia a project you’ll absolutely love considering is so much fun to learn a lot of new granny tehniques while making such a beautiful bag. This small bag is aprox. 10″ tall, 20″ around, and uses 4 different type of Granny-style constructions. Pretty easy to make, this small bag recalls vintage Valentine’s Day cards.
All of the pieces are joined with single-crochet seams on the outside of the bag for a decorative, raised seam. By the time you are finished, you will be familiar with each of these techniques.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ocean of Stitches Blog
Thanks to Ana Clerc for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.