- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Crochet Pattern Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
This bag is super cute! Granny’s Valentine Bag by Ana Clerc ia a project you’ll absolutely love considering is so much fun to learn a lot of new granny tehniques while making such a beautiful bag. This small bag is aprox. 10″ tall, 20″ around, and uses 4 different type of Granny-style constructions. Pretty easy to make, this small bag recalls vintage Valentine’s Day cards.
All of the pieces are joined with single-crochet seams on the outside of the bag for a decorative, raised seam. By the time you are finished, you will be familiar with each of these techniques.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ocean of Stitches Blog
Thanks to Ana Clerc for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.