- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- [Free Pattern] This Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Will Look Amazing On You
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Despicable Me Minion Granny Square
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
Any hippy momma will love one of these! This Boho Tuniek by HaakTrend by Fieke de Rooy with such a unique design is simply gorgeous! This tunic has fringe detail at the ends of the sleeves and at the bottom which gives a gypsy and flattering look. You can keep the fringe details to maintain more of the hippy look or, make the pattern without it, if so inclined.
This pattern is for a size 36/38 european measurements.
If you have a smaller or bigger size adjust your chain but make sure it’s devisible by 4.
Pattern is not currently available. Thank you for understanding!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: HaakTrend by Fieke de Rooy’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to HaakTrend by Fieke de Rooy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.