- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] This Cats Afghan Is Absolutely Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.