- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.