- [Free Pattern] Spectacular 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.