- Lovely Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern For St. Patrick’s Day
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Colorful Crocheted Flowers
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.