- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- Cutest Dinosaur Applique Pattern For All Dinosaur Loving Kids Of Any Age
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- Simple Granny Square [Free Crochet Patterns]
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.