- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern]Love This Crochet Beanie Hat With Flower
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
Incredibly beautiful blankets are like art. It takes talent, playfulness and a lot of love for yarn to create an enchanting pattern. This Zig-Zag Blanket Border by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is gorgeous creation ready to impress anyone. lt looks amazing and offers a lot of texture and is created using the overlay crochet technique. The result is simply spectacular!
It will work ideally for squares with 44 stitches on each side but you can use it for any blanket! The only important thing you should keep in mind is that stitch count on the first round, which should be multiple 4 plus one stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.