- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
Did you know that this modern, great looking stitch is literally the single crochet stitch done in reverse? The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet) can be used to create a beautiful edge on pretty much everything, from baby blankets, big blankets, hats or anything to which you would normally add a border. The crab stitch is a beautiful edge stitch and if you struggle understanding how to crochet this stitch watch the Crab Stitch Crochet Tutorial video tutorial below, courtesy of Heart Hook Home.
Once you watch this easy to follow video tutorial it will totally make sense to you.
The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
Get The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet) Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Heart Hook Home.
Thanks to Ashlea for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!