- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
This is such a beautiful square! It is, at base, a traditional granny but the added dtfps add so much texture and visual interest as to take it right out of ‘traditional’. Double Treble Burst Square by Amelia Beebe is a lovely square that feels luxuriously dense and looks dimensional. It’s so easy to get in a good crocheting groove with this pattern!
Worsted Weight yarn in five different colors (Color A, B, C, D, and E)
Size H hook (5.00mm)
Yarn needle (to weave in ends)
Finish Size: 12”h x 12”w
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetville Community
Thanks to Amelia Beebe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.