- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
This is such a beautiful square! It is, at base, a traditional granny but the added dtfps add so much texture and visual interest as to take it right out of ‘traditional’. Double Treble Burst Square by Amelia Beebe is a lovely square that feels luxuriously dense and looks dimensional. It’s so easy to get in a good crocheting groove with this pattern!
Worsted Weight yarn in five different colors (Color A, B, C, D, and E)
Size H hook (5.00mm)
Yarn needle (to weave in ends)
Finish Size: 12”h x 12”w
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetville Community
Thanks to Amelia Beebe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.