- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- Little Picot Granny Square Is Really Unique And Amazing! [Crochet Diagram Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
Add texture and visual appeal to any table with these beautiful coasters! This texture is so beautiful, interesting and relaxing; feels like an invitation to just sit down and enjoy a cup of your favorite beverage. The One Cup at a Time Coaster by Christins from My Sweet Potato 3is a quick and easy pattern made using the puff stitch. For those needing help with the puff stitch, check out this very helpful Puff or Bobble Stitch Crochet photo and video tutorial.
The completed size is 4” X 4” square. However, adjusting your yarn weight and/or hook the size will vary.
Hook size G (4 mm)
Sport weight yarn
I used Premier Yarns Cotton Fair
Yarn Needle & Scissors
Thanks to Christins from My Sweet Potato 3 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.