- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket ( Free Knitting Pattern)
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Coffee Cozy Pattern For Everyday Awesomeness!
There is no better choice for a winter blanket pattern than this one. Snowdrifts Afghan by Tamara Kelly uses two colorways which both feature a gorgeous and eye-catching metallic thread.
Is your turn now to mix and match your favorite colors to create for an easy vibe that will play well with your existing decor.
Simple Snuggy Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
US-P/Q, 15.0mm hook – Furls Crochet
740 yds Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick (“6″/ Super Bulky/ UK 14-16 ply; 87 yds/80 m; 5oz)
Color A: Mystical – 5 balls, or 420 yds
Color B: Celebration – 4 balls, or 320 yds
Check out the original source for this Simple Snuggy Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.