- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- Beautiful Lacy Shawl Crochet Pattern In Pastel Colours
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
You’ll love this little project! Learn how to crochet your own handle cutters to use for those stainless steel pots that don’t have any protective layering on the handle. In this video tutorial, courtesy of Rain Country you’ll learn how to make two different types of crochet handles: the first pattern you’ll learn is for the long handle pots and the second one is for a lot shorter handles or even for tops of things.
Like it? Have fun and start making some really useful crochet skillet handle covers for yourself and also some gifts for your friends.
Thanks to Rain Country for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.