- Single Crochet Stitch Variations
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Wine Bottle Cozy Is An Insanely Clever Gift For People Who Love To Drink
- The Dude Blanket Is Simple And Sturdy, Just Like Most Men Like It! [Free Pattern]
- Easy Crochet Cable Blanket Any Size You Wish
This pattern is amazingly simple yet completely exquisite! This pattern is wonderful and easy, resulting in a modern looking shell stitch baby blanket with a finished size of approximately 35″ x 35″. This Crochet Shell Stitch Baby Blanket by The Stitchin’ Mommy works up faster than you think and produces a beautifully textured blanket. This pattern is easy to adjust to larger size for a throw or an adult size blanket.
Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
3 skeins each of worsted weight yarn in 3 different colors (I used Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Snow, Seaspray, and Stone)
Size J (6mm) Crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Check out the original source for this Shell Stitch Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Stitchin’ Mommy
Thanks to Amy Ramnarine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.