- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
- This Adorable Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern Makes Memorable Baby Shower Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
This lovely bag is fairly simple to make and leaves me lots of space for your creative genie. This crochet bag can be changed up in a million ways! Scraps have never been used in a more fashionable way. Try it, either single or double stranded and you’ll be amazed with the beauty of your own creation! Made in a really genius way, this Easy Peasy Crochet Bag by Sharon Maher comes with an extremely detailed photo tutorial, so the making of this bag would be easy for even beginners.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
Thanks to Sharon Maher for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.