- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Arrow Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Alpine Stitch
Inspired by a very old, vintage pattern, this gorgeous blanket requires you to know how to make the popcorn stitch. The Smitten Blanket by Haafner is beautiful and quite easy to make in the size you wish. Make as many squares as you need for your blanket, join them and then add a simple edging (chart is also available on the blog ). Before you know it, your stunning vintage-inspired blanket is finished!
♦ I used a 5.5 mm crochet hook. This resulted in a blocked square of 34 x 34 cm.
♦ One square eats (very) roughly about 120 mtr yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ByHaafner
Thanks to Haafner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.