- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Bags Are The Perfect Solution For Gift Giving Needs
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- [Video Tutorial] The Simplest Way To Crochet An Invisible Seam
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
This is a gorgeous square! Flower Tile Afghan Square by Marta Chrzanowska is very straightforward pattern with a helpful photo tutorial. It looks a bit intimidating at first, but has great reviews for really easy to follow. This pattern is using a special stitch: the leaf stitch which looks so beautiful surrounded by those rows of “V” stitches on the border. Just beautiful!
The sample square shown in this post was made with worsted weight acrylic and 4.5 mm hook. It measures 11×11 in (I crochet VERY loosely, because of my carpal tunnel syndrome)
Input from other crocheters:
hook 4.5mm, worsted weight acrylic, 9×9 in square
hook 4.5mm, worsted weight cotton, 10×10 in square ( Source)
Thanks to Marta for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.