- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
This is a gorgeous square! Flower Tile Afghan Square by Marta Chrzanowska is very straightforward pattern with a helpful photo tutorial. It looks a bit intimidating at first, but has great reviews for really easy to follow. This pattern is using a special stitch: the leaf stitch which looks so beautiful surrounded by those rows of “V” stitches on the border. Just beautiful!
The sample square shown in this post was made with worsted weight acrylic and 4.5 mm hook. It measures 11×11 in (I crochet VERY loosely, because of my carpal tunnel syndrome)
Input from other crocheters:
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight acrylic, 9×9 in square
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight cotton, 10×10 in square ( Source)
Flower Tile Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Marta for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.