- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
This is a gorgeous square! Flower Tile Afghan Square by Marta Chrzanowska is very straightforward pattern with a helpful photo tutorial. It looks a bit intimidating at first, but has great reviews for really easy to follow. This pattern is using a special stitch: the leaf stitch which looks so beautiful surrounded by those rows of “V” stitches on the border. Just beautiful!
The sample square shown in this post was made with worsted weight acrylic and 4.5 mm hook. It measures 11×11 in (I crochet VERY loosely, because of my carpal tunnel syndrome)
Input from other crocheters:
hook 4.5mm, worsted weight acrylic, 9×9 in square
hook 4.5mm, worsted weight cotton, 10×10 in square ( Source)
Thanks to Marta for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.