- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Easy Sweetheart Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Cheri Greenway Shared Baby blanket. 😊
This is a gorgeous square! Flower Tile Afghan Square by Marta Chrzanowska is very straightforward pattern with a helpful photo tutorial. It looks a bit intimidating at first, but has great reviews for really easy to follow. This pattern is using a special stitch: the leaf stitch which looks so beautiful surrounded by those rows of “V” stitches on the border. Just beautiful!
The sample square shown in this post was made with worsted weight acrylic and 4.5 mm hook. It measures 11×11 in (I crochet VERY loosely, because of my carpal tunnel syndrome)
Input from other crocheters:
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight acrylic, 9×9 in square
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight cotton, 10×10 in square ( Source)
Flower Tile Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Marta for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.