- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- [Free Pattern]These Colourful Little Baskets Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.